Welcome to Latam Voices: The leading forum for public policy discussions in Latin America
Latam Voices is the premier platform for publishing original op-eds and commentary on a rolling basis from diverse perspectives. We bring together practitioners, scholars, and public sector leaders to discuss the ideas shaping current affairs and the future of the Latin American region.
We seek original content on policy, politics, economics, and development in the Americas, ideally ranging from 600 to 1000 words. By contributing to Latam Voices, you will have the opportunity to join a vibrant community of thought leaders and engage in meaningful public policy discussions.
If you are interested in submitting your article, please follow submission guidelines below to ensure your article meets our editorial standards.
We look forward to receiving your submission and continuing to foster robust policy discussions in Latin America.
- Articles must be submitted in English.
- Ideal Length: Minimum 600 words | Maximum 1,000 words
- Articles must include a title and the name of the author.
- Citations: Please avoid footnotes and include hyperlinks instead.
- Include a short bio of the author and any relevant affiliations.
- Graphs and other images are optional.
- Step 1 – Prepare your article and bio in a Word document (not PDF).
- Step 2 – Name the file with your last name followed by title of the blog post “Name_Title”.
- Step 3 – Save your pictures separately in .jpg or .png formats
- Step 4 – Email your article to email@example.com with the subject line “Latam Voices Submission: [Article Title]”.